ESTIMATING 101 values the privacy of its clients and Website viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to ESTIMATING 101 when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with the lawyer or law firm.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
- Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password.
- Any other business-related reason.
ESTIMATING 101 provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. The ESTIMATING 101 will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within the law firm or to a third party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection
By using this Website you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device as explained above. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please bear in mind that removing or blocking cookies can impact on your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully accessible.
This Website does not use Targeting Cookies to deliver targeted advertising to Website visitors.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside ESTIMATING 101 without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
ESTIMATING 101 will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
We may also use your personal information for marketing purposes, or to send you promotional materials or communications regarding services provided by us that we feel may be of interest to you. We may also contact you to seek feedback on our services or for market or other research purposes. Your personal information may also be used to protect our rights or property and that of our users.
You may at any time request that we discontinue sending you emails or other communications generated in response to your registration on this Website.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. ESTIMATING 101 does not share your personal information with those Web sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Do Not Track
We use various technologies and processes for protection of our customer data, and we limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to what they need to carry out their responsibilities.